Rejuvenan can send you notifications for certain events, for example to remind you when it’s time to update a biomarker, or when a challenge is ending soon.
Notifications can be sent by email, or if you are using the mobile app, by push notification.
You can change which kind of events you get notified about and change the method used to notify you on the notification preferences page.
Change notification preferences on the website
- Sign in to the Rejuvenan website.
- Click your profile icon on the top right hand corner of the page to open your account menu.
- Select Profile and then click the Notifications tab.
- The different types of events we send notifications for are listed below. Click the email icon next to each one to enable or disable email notifications for those events.
Change notification preferences on the iOS app
- Open the Rejuvenan app and tap Profile on lower right hand side of the screen, then tap the Notifications tab.
- The different types of events we send notifications for are listed below. Tap the email icon next to each one to enable or disable email notifications, or tap the mobile icon to enable or disable push notifications for each of those events.
Please sign in to leave a comment.